Streaming, Kodi, Apps, And More
Kodi Resources and builds
Both legally and to not viololate Kodi's Trademark, Kodi does not come loaded/filled with add ons. This is a good thing. If you are familiar with how kodi works, you are good to go and you can do what you want with it.
If you are brand new to kodi, we will give a brief tutorial below on how to setup a very functional build with a ton of great addons. Please note, we have no no affiliation with Kodi, any add ons, or any specific add on builds. Kodi is a open source, and this tutorial below is for informative purposes for new users of Kodi.
Kodi Resources and builds – we have found the 3 sites tvaddons, kodi tips, and kodiapps are the the best sites to learn about kodi. Beware, some of the links or builds may provide access to content that should not be available such as movies in theaters, live sports, and more, so use at your own risk. Kodi Tips keeps you up to date with pretty much every add on available and how to install them. Most require to install the repos the traditional way or some are downloadable. Kodi Apps also has tons of info and a build section with detailed instructions to easily download a complete kodi build that will transform kodi in a matter of seconds.
BRAND NEW KODI USER RECOMENDATION
Make sure you are using the latest Kodi Version 17. If not, do not worry, you can update it with these instructions, CLICK HERE
BRAND NEW KODI USERS - The easiest way to get you going is to install a kodi build, now that kodi 17 is out, their are a handful of good ones and it will keep growing.
1. Download Complete Kodi Setup Wizard from the playstore - Click here is using I-Box Now
2. Go to your apps on your I-Box and open the complete kodi setup wizard
3. Once Open Click on Install Builds
4. Click on Kodi V17 Krypton Builds
5. These are all the available Kodi 17 builds for you to install with a few clicks. We have no affiliation with these builds, kodi, or complete kodi setup wizard. We have tested most and spinz - fury build works well. (click on spinz, then click fury, then install build(server 1), once it is finished, click the start kodi button, Let Kodi open and sit for a few minutes on first opening as lots of programs are updating)
7. Explore the endless possibilities!
****Please NOTE, Idroidnation has no affiliation with kodi, the addons, or Complete Kodi Setup Wizard, we are just highlighting a good builds for informative purposes****
If you have questions on the install, please email us at info@idroidnation and let us know exactly what step you are having issues with and we can guide you with the install. Again, Idroidnation has no affiliation with kodi, any build, any addon, or the complete kodi setup wizard so we can not give advice on any specific add on.
Kodi Information Sites
Their are literally thousands of streaming apps from major stations, cable companies, some are free, some have a fee. Some are available in the play store, some need to be downloaded directly from the web.